Personal Data protection policy
Openskills – Enterprise Communications, Lda, with headquarters in Via Engenheiro Belmiro Mendes de Azevedo, n.º 47, 2.º andar, sala 8, Maia, Porto, Portugal, with single registration number and legal person at the commercial registry office, 513163107, (henceforth designated as Openskills), collects and processes personal data (information concerning identified or identifiable natural person) of customers, suppliers in the scope of its activity.
In compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of the Council and European Parliament, April 27, 2016, complies with the current policy concerning processing of those personal data, by automatised means for collection, registration, organization, structure, conservation, adjustment or alteration, recovery, consultation, usage, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, comparison or interconnection, blocking, erasure or destruction.
This policy applies to Openskills headquarters, its branches, its workers, regardless of the existing employment relationship, subcontracted, suppliers and partners, organisations or people working on behalf of Openskills.
This policy ensures that personal data protection principles are applied, as follows:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: processing of personal data only when explicit consent has been obtained, informed and transparent about the purpose of its usage, by data subject.
- Purpose limitation: data collected for particular, explicit and legitimate purposes and can not be processed afterwards in a way incompatible with those purposes.
- Data minimisation: appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary concerning the purposes for which they are processed
- Accuracy: accurate and updated whenever necessary, taking all necessary measures so that inaccurate data, concerning the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay
- Data preservation: preserved only for the time required for the purposes for which they are processed, with defined preservation deadlines, according to its purpose
- Integrity and Confidentiality: data is processed in a way that guarantees its safety, including protection against unauthorised or illegal processing, taking the adequate technical or organizational measures
- Responsibility: all parties involved in personal data processing are responsible for the compliance of data protection principles
Safeguarding the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the Council and European Parliament, April 27, 2016, data subject have the right to request access to their personal data, as well as its rectification or erasure (“right to be forgotten”), and the limitation of processing in what concerns the data subject, or the right to oppose to the processing, to automatised individual decisions, including profile definition, as well as the right to data portability.
Data subject has also the right to withdraw consent in any time, without compromising the lawfulness of the processing, based on consent previously given and the right to file an appeal to a supervisory authority.
Openskills will request proof of identity before giving an answer to a subject that intends to exert any of these rights, and after refer the issue to due treatment.
In accordance with the procedure above and in accordance with the regulations and for the purposes intended by the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the Council and European Parliament, April 27, 2016, personal data can be shared by Openskills without the knowledge of the subjects, when required by competent authorities for the purpose of prevention, inquiry, detection or repression of criminal action or enforcement of criminal penalties, including safeguard and prevention of threats to public safety.
At your disposal: firstname.lastname@example.org